Please join us as we welcome Kelli Rich, our July scrapbooking Guest Designer, to the blog. Kelli got to work with our Firefly kit and our July Day in the Life kit. We’re so excited to share her beautiful creations with you this month. Please be sure to check out her gallery and leave some love!
My name is Kelli, I’m a wife and a mom to 3 boys. I adore creating with paper and photos. I also am obsessed with vintage typewriters and love using them with my memory keeping. I love making lists, and have kept a planner since I was 11. I love making memories and preserving them to last forever and a day.
Here are Kelli’s answers to our questionnaire:
1. What is your most creative time?
Way late at night when my kids are in bed and I should be sleeping
2. Share your current top 5 favorite songs/music groups with us.
I love listening to Mindy Gledhill, Katy Perry, Sara Bareilles, and about anything Country. One of my favorite songs is Escape AKA The Pina Colada song.
3. If you were in a Rock N’ Roll band, what would your job be?
I’m a hairstylist, so my job would be hair and makeup.
4. Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what?
Not that I can think of
5. If your life was a movie, what actress would play you?
6. What’s your favorite accessory?
7. If your life were a novel, what would the title be?
8. What was your first job and how did you get it?
Picking Bear Lake raspberries, I wanted “school clothes money” and there were plenty of raspberry farms you could go to. They paid $4.25 per case of berries picked.
9. What food would describe your style?
Simple lemon cheesecake
10. What is “dressed up” for you?
Knee length skirt, tall boots, blouse, cute necklace
We loved working with Kelli and her fresh style really made our kits shine, don’t you think?